Veteran Voice Seeks Program Director Chance Before Retirement

If you need a job this is where you post it, for FREE! Please do not post Job Openings here!
Forum rules
You can only post your Situations Wanted once in any 24 hour period. Additional posts will be deleted. Post will remain visible for 14 days.
No voiceover, voicetracking, or other business plugs, please!
jimib

Veteran Voice Seeks Program Director Chance Before Retirement

Post by jimib » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:33 pm

To be a Program Director on a Commercial music station has always been my goal; to choose the station's music from my gut and not some computer program is one of my heaven-sent gifts! Music genre does not matter because I've got an "ear" for it all! This goal in radio was inspired by several late, legendary Program Directors who took their New York radio stations to #1. Can you guess even three of them?
IMO, It is all that is left for me to accomplish in radio. My musical vocabulary is large and diverse. I am social media savvy.
I held the PD position on my college radio AM/FM combo decades ago, but never had the opportunity to learn it professionally in commercial radio. I still have a lot left in my chops and heart. Will consider relocating no matter the market size, if I can add PD stripes - finally! Medium or small market is OK! This is the last and only radio goal for me and my new wife. :o
Hit me up, K?
Sincerely,
Mr. "Cheetah Jimi", 615-498-5129 or writeon2u@zoho.com